THE EARTH RECEIVES 6,000 TIMES THE ENERGY WE CONSUME FROM THE SUN
INSTALLATION OF SOLAR/PHOTOVOLTAIC PANELS
Produce your own clean energy and start saving
The purpose of a photovoltaic solar panel is to harness the sun’s energy to generate electricity or heat. Photovoltaic solar panels are made up of a multitude of photovoltaic cells. These cells transform solar radiation into electricity.
How does a photovoltaic solar panel generate electricity?
Electricity is generated due to the “photovoltaic effect”: solar energy (photons) generates positive and negative charges on two semiconductors in close proximity, which ultimately generates an electric field that produces electric current.
Why install solar panels?
Clean, unlimited energy, available every day. The planet Earth receives enough energy in one solar hour to power the entire world for a whole year. Moreover, access to this energy is universal: anyone can buy and install solar panels. And all this without forgetting the significant savings on electricity bills.
A cost-effective installation
You will be able to generate free energy from day one. Photovoltaic energy installations are very profitable.
A house with solar panels increases its value, reduces the amount of electricity bills and even allows the surplus energy to be marketed.
Characteristics of the installationOur solar panel installations consist of:
- Photovoltaic solar panels of different powers.
- Single-phase or three-phase inverters.
- Structures, wiring, small equipment and protection panel. Optional intelligent monitoring installation: you can see how much energy is produced and consumed by the grid, the panels and the energy we feed into the grid.
- Processing and obtaining CIBT (Low Voltage Electrical Installation Certificate).
- Processing and counselling for available state aid.